The Best Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Class

Proud to be a part of it.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chalet details

Go down 
+8
©ƒirebol®
November
Cr(†)ss
kc (thin)
KitKat
mrs kjh
mrs kss
joli.dans.rose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Shall we follow Vivien's suggestion? Turn up wuth a bandaged foot for PAE briefing?
Yes since I'm staying over at chalet
Chalet details - Page 5 Vote_lcap30%Chalet details - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
No even though I'm staying over
Chalet details - Page 5 Vote_lcap60%Chalet details - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Yes even though I'm not staying over
Chalet details - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%Chalet details - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
No since I'm not staying over anyway
Chalet details - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Chalet details - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Cr(†)ss
Silver Member
Silver Member
Cr(†)ss

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Chalet details - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 6:50 pm

eh lol? so eh the bbq is on second nite or first nite? i hope its on the second nite then we invite teacher only for bbq rite??? and may i suggest in the morning and afternoon we go eh.....cycling??rollerblading?go escape, although i tink its quite boring...go WWW??
Back to top Go down
joli.dans.rose
Administrator
Administrator
joli.dans.rose

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:11 am

i want to go cycling, swimming and please, NOT escape cos that's the boringest place in loyang... roller-blading maybe, but me don't know how to.. i can ice-skate la, is it the same?
skateboarding leh? can do a bit, but the tricks haven't learn yet... not agile enough haha...

amazing race to eat, race haven't start yet no more food already, kangchong finish everything man..
Back to top Go down
http://naomigoh.blogspot.com/
November
Sodium Reactor
Sodium Reactor
November

Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 1:57 pm

lol.. i want go bowling..
Back to top Go down
SkinnyFC
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
SkinnyFC

Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 2:31 pm

u bowl urself down the alley or whatever tats called?
Back to top Go down
Cr(†)ss
Silver Member
Silver Member
Cr(†)ss

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 3:04 pm

rollerblading is sumwhat like ice skating though in rollerblading u need to use more force as the ground has more friction than ice
Back to top Go down
November
Sodium Reactor
Sodium Reactor
November

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 3:26 pm

... not funny skinny.. zz then we go play golf la.. i'll use skinny as my golf club..
Back to top Go down
Cr(†)ss
Silver Member
Silver Member
Cr(†)ss

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 4:17 pm

do wadever also can just dun play catching or hide n seek, later skinny just turn sideways he disappear.
Back to top Go down
flamy
Silver Member
Silver Member
flamy

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 4:59 pm

cannot play rugby oso.. 1 knock n skinny is out of the game.. mayb oso out of tis world.. haha
Back to top Go down
mrs kjh
Lithium Reactor
Lithium Reactor
mrs kjh

Number of posts : 474

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 7:54 pm

hmmm kc. you know i called mr choo the other day to ask him to check the price and all right he seemed reluctant to. but it hink he has to go check in with us since its booked under his name. unless he give authorisation letter or smth lah.. hahha

yea k i ask my mama to make the food k. dont expect so much la everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://pumpkinrocks.blogspot.com
November
Sodium Reactor
Sodium Reactor
November

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:40 pm

ok.. HURRAY FOR STEPH's MUM!!
Back to top Go down
kc (thin)
Silver Member
Silver Member
kc (thin)

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:21 pm

k.. that is nice!! help us say 41 thanks to ur mum pls... on behalf of the clss!! include those not coming! haha... anyway chalet is near! cant wait to be part of it man! yahoo!
Back to top Go down
mrs kjh
Lithium Reactor
Lithium Reactor
mrs kjh

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:56 pm

haha. kkkk! i'll go inform my mama. but bringing there right, mayb we all needa share cab?? or if my dad fetch me (plus food) some peeps can car pool with me! not sure thou.
Back to top Go down
Cr(†)ss
Silver Member
Silver Member
Cr(†)ss

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:40 pm

hmm eh i see if my dad willing to use the church van to fetch you guys or not then can put more stuff and all[/u]
Back to top Go down
November
Sodium Reactor
Sodium Reactor
November

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 11:04 pm

LI HAO!! man ur good.. gogogo ask ur dad!!
Back to top Go down
sevencoloursintherainbow
Silver Member
Silver Member
sevencoloursintherainbow

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 2:03 pm

how are we meeting to go to the chalet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.-sevencoloursintherainbow.blogspot.com
November
Sodium Reactor
Sodium Reactor
November

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 2:27 pm

that not sure.. i think we meet at the chalet?
Back to top Go down
mrs kjh
Lithium Reactor
Lithium Reactor
mrs kjh

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 4:36 pm

not everyones meeting with everyone. you can meet with your grp of friends den go there together?
Back to top Go down
Cr(†)ss
Silver Member
Silver Member
Cr(†)ss

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 5:03 pm

but we dun even noe what is the chalet address, if it even has one....i noe its in aloha loyang but like so many chalets there which one yah?
Back to top Go down
kc (thin)
Silver Member
Silver Member
kc (thin)

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 6:29 pm

lol when o lv is over... we will pass a sms or call to everyone so tat everyone who is going will be inform... anyway since lihao ur dad got a church van.. do he mind help us bring all the food to the chalet...
Back to top Go down
November
Sodium Reactor
Sodium Reactor
November

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 10:33 pm

i think lihao will help.. rite?
Back to top Go down
Cr(†)ss
Silver Member
Silver Member
Cr(†)ss

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 9:47 am

ok my dad is willing to help us BUT......we have to pay a rate of $0.80 per km(so calculative rite)......fortunately my mother was very kind and decided to bear the cost of using the van at the discretion of my father so we will be paying but my mom will give the money...ok?oh btw since its a van, i can accomadate like 10 ppl plus minus a few ppl to give food some room so huever has the food or wadever pls tell me so that i noe how many to fetch and also can those taking the van also meet up at one location so that no need to go around singapore fetching ppl...thanks!
Back to top Go down
sevencoloursintherainbow
Silver Member
Silver Member
sevencoloursintherainbow

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 7:20 pm

should we meet at downtown east instead then we go to the chalet together? i think that would be a better idea and we can show off what a GREAT class we are when walking along the streets hahas.
imagine 41 people walking along the streets together (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.-sevencoloursintherainbow.blogspot.com
mrs kjh
Lithium Reactor
Lithium Reactor
mrs kjh

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 10:53 pm

i think thats gonna be difficult huixin. haha. some will have to go check in and some i htink will go with the food so its easier to meet there? but can try if everyone wants to lah.

lihao the whole compound is called aloha loyang. the rest is just unit numbers. if im not wrong its b4. needa call mr choo again cos it was like 2 months ago when we booked. and i dont have photographic memory.

ehh. since we'll have to pay for the transport ( as in lihao's mama forking out) den if can right shld we try to like save his mama's money? or?
Back to top Go down
Cr(†)ss
Silver Member
Silver Member
Cr(†)ss

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 12:47 pm

ehh u dun actually have to like save coz eh like my mum said like take it as a gift.....so eh its up to u guys la...i mean if u wanna save go ahead but its not a neccessity...
Back to top Go down
flamy
Silver Member
Silver Member
flamy

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 12:52 pm

eh.. wat time r u all gg to check in?.. nid to noe time.. if not later we go earlier den u all hav to w8.. dun like to w8.. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chalet details   Chalet details - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chalet details
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next