The Best Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Class

Proud to be a part of it.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?

Go down 
+7
KitKat
November
SkinnyFC
joli.dans.rose
Cr(†)ss
mrs kss
mrs kjh
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which teachers you wanna invite to the chalet?
Mrs Tobias
Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Miss Wong
Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mr Yeo
Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 10 ]
Mr Hazry
Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Miss Chan
Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Miss Ong
Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_lcap24%Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 12 ]
Miss Leow
Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Miss Tan Soo Lan
Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 10 ]
Chinese teachers
Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_lcap12%Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 51

AuthorMessage
kc (thin)
Silver Member
Silver Member
kc (thin)

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 6:27 pm

lol just invite everyone... we shold be nice! since we a re the best class!! we should act like one LOL.. just ask all
Back to top Go down
Cr(†)ss
Silver Member
Silver Member
Cr(†)ss

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 9:48 am

lol convincing theory impractical application
Back to top Go down
mrs kjh
Lithium Reactor
Lithium Reactor
mrs kjh

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 10:57 pm

yea asked some already:
miss chan, mr yeo, miss tan soo lan, miss leow.
Back to top Go down
http://pumpkinrocks.blogspot.com
sevencoloursintherainbow
Silver Member
Silver Member
sevencoloursintherainbow

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 3:53 pm

erm, how do we know if the teachers are coming?
about the booze,
i don't mine drinking wine, but i dun drink beer and stuff. wine is like more classy ? hahas
anyway, i think teachers like miss ong and mrs tobias will stop us from drinking alcoholic drink after all mrs tobias is the teacher in charge of pupil welfare? lol?
and miss ong will perhaps say "you know, alcohol will oxidise and become carboxylic acid? imagine all that acid in your body" or perhaps "alcohol is addictive and can damage kidneys and liver you know?"
hah.
erm we also have a bio teacher in our midst?
perhaps we only drink them after they left?
Back to top Go down
http://www.-sevencoloursintherainbow.blogspot.com
Cr(†)ss
Silver Member
Silver Member
Cr(†)ss

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 4:33 pm

we'll just keep alcohol to a minimum in front of the teachers which is only on the first nite yah??.....correct me if im wrong
Back to top Go down
KitKat
Silver Member
Silver Member
KitKat

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:21 pm

Hi guys. Then migth as well invite all of them better rite...more sincere and fair to them too as a sign of gratitude...if not they mistaken we neglect them or they've been forgotten ungratefully..
Back to top Go down
kc (thin)
Silver Member
Silver Member
kc (thin)

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:25 am

hey stephy... so how is it? has u and naomi inform all the teacher?? today the last day le leh!! woohoo... lol anyway remember remind ur mama hor!! tyty
Back to top Go down
mrs kjh
Lithium Reactor
Lithium Reactor
mrs kjh

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 12:09 pm

yepp asking still. today going a lil earlier to ask the rest. we've asked mrs tobias, mr yeo, miss ong, miss leow, miss chan, miss tan. soo still have mr hazry, mr choo, miss tan ci, mr ang, mr ng ts and miss wong.

KATHLEEN! i need your help to pass all the info to miss tan soo lan and miss leow cos you have their emails.

HUIXIN! you can help me tell miss ong also??

but not yet k. i'll come back later to give you the unit number and details so you can like inform the teachers of all the details at once k? thankssss!!!
Back to top Go down
Cr(†)ss
Silver Member
Silver Member
Cr(†)ss

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 4:56 pm

any idea wad buses go there? or like how we can get there?
Back to top Go down
flamy
Silver Member
Silver Member
flamy

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 4:58 pm

zhi wei say go pasir ris interchange take costa sand shuttle bus in
Back to top Go down
mrs kjh
Lithium Reactor
Lithium Reactor
mrs kjh

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 5:00 pm

erm if im not wrong the shuttle bus doesnt come often eh! im not sure lah. but that time i saw like only at stipulated times have. if not can take a bus from interchange to downtown there and walk in?
Back to top Go down
flamy
Silver Member
Silver Member
flamy

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 5:02 pm

zhi wei say like half an hour or 1 hour den come 1 bus.. haha.. but i tot walk in nid take a long time
Back to top Go down
mrs kjh
Lithium Reactor
Lithium Reactor
mrs kjh

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 5:04 pm

im not sure eh. havent been there. haha. =xx.

can check the tiem roster from the webby i fink.
Back to top Go down
KitKat
Silver Member
Silver Member
KitKat

Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 8:17 pm

I go costa sands at pasir ris every year and take the shuttle bus, v long duration den have one bus! And at nite dunno 8 or 9 pm last bus. But I dunno how to check cos not i book one, is i get invited to go. The bus stops very very far from Aloha, v hard to walk ur whole way there, and the feeder buses also dun reach leh. Or can arrange fetching in grps from the MRT station?
Back to top Go down
flamy
Silver Member
Silver Member
flamy

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 8:26 pm

aiya noe le la.. share taxi go in lor.. easiest way.. wahaha
Back to top Go down
SkinnyFC
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
SkinnyFC

Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:13 pm

i ride bicycle from home.. =)
Back to top Go down
joli.dans.rose
Administrator
Administrator
joli.dans.rose

Number of posts : 530

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 10:00 am

you live near???? if i ride bicycle.. oh NO.... i haven't cycled since god knows when... what if i have forgotten... o dang...
Back to top Go down
http://naomigoh.blogspot.com/
SkinnyFC
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
SkinnyFC

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 1:42 pm

near johor..
Back to top Go down
kc (thin)
Silver Member
Silver Member
kc (thin)

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 2:04 pm

lol.. zhi wei is zhi wei... haha all the nice and cheap stuff, he all noe!! lol.
i suggest everyone just walk around then when u see familiar faces, then ask them bring u all to the chalet la... like tat more fun
Back to top Go down
SkinnyFC
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
SkinnyFC

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 7:06 pm

zhi wei is cheapscate...
kc know every1 in s'pore? walk on streets can easily see familiar faces..lol
Back to top Go down
mrs kjh
Lithium Reactor
Lithium Reactor
mrs kjh

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 10:17 pm

zhiwei going? he said he didnt want to go and i think he didnt pay.

yea share cabs the easiest!
Back to top Go down
kc (thin)
Silver Member
Silver Member
kc (thin)

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 12:02 am

lol.. he not going la... haiz... i even give him a free offer to a free bbq.. he also dont want go..
zzz he abit wierd sometime
Back to top Go down
November
Sodium Reactor
Sodium Reactor
November

Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 12:42 am

sigh zhi wei so sweep fortune(saosin)..

ya i think take shuttle bus the bus.. the bus does lead u directly to the chalet.. u jus need to find the bungalow block when u reach.. it comes in evry half an hour i think.. like b4 that we can walk around white sands mall b4 going to the bus stop.. its not a far nor difficult walk i can lead yall there..
Back to top Go down
SkinnyFC
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
SkinnyFC

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 3:52 pm

can like take bus n drop outside downtown east den walk in? not very far right?
Back to top Go down
November
Sodium Reactor
Sodium Reactor
November

Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 1:17 am

can also.. ur choice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?   Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which teachers shld we invite for the chalet?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next